Product Support and Digital Marketing Intern
Supporting the global uptake of a healthcare technology system to improve health interactions for children and families.
Job Role Summary
We’re an exciting start-up looking to rapidly grow our company, skillset and digital solutions. We’ve already had amazing traction within the NHS and are rapidly spreading internationally. We are currently performing high quality medical research funded by the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) with future projects in the planning phase.
Over the past year, we have designed and developed a new platform to revolutionise patient experience. We are looking for a Product Intern to help the business transition its existing and new customers onto this platform by developing processes, communicating with existing customers and managing the onboarding of new customers. This will include creating marketing materials (both physical and on social media), CRM systems and becoming a go-to expert on the Little Journey product offering.
The contract will be for a one year internship placement starting in September 2021.
Please get in touch if you are looking for a job that enables you to make large, positive impact globally.
Product Management Internship at Little Journey
Most importantly, we are looking for someone and keen to work as part of a team, sharing their experience and ingenuity to improve what we do. At Little Journey you will:
- Be our customer expert, on hand to manage the onboarding and launch of Little Journeys new platform into new and existing organisations, both in the NHS and globally. Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services as you go.
- Aid the development and execution of the Marketing Plan
- Create marketing content, both printed and digital on social media to appeal to both customers and end users
- Monitor and manage the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
- Develop tools and methods for collecting user research data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analysing data to identify consumer and competitor trends, reporting back to the team
- Researching methods that Little Journey can expand its customer reach and satisfaction
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating your research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to translate complex research and information into common language
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C consumer psychology and buying habits
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organisation and time management skills
- An enthusiastic individual, willing to learn and feel passionate about your work
- A strong team player that can work with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals
- Able to work independently when called upon
- A strong communicator with the ability and patience to present new concepts to healthcare professionals
- A sound problem-solver with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
Are you Interested?
That’s great! Click the button below to send us a message, or send your CV and Portfolio in an email to: email@example.com
Have a Question?
Whether you want to chat about our work, give us some feedback or simply say ‘hello’. We would love to hear from you!