Supporting the global uptake of a healthcare technology system to improve health interactions for children and families.
Job Role Summary
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join us as we rapidly expand into new areas and countries, they will be responsible for driving awareness of the company within the healthcare and clinical research sectors, creating materials and promotional campaigns to support the commercial team and ultimately maximise company sales and uptake globally. The role includes working closely with the management team, product team and commercial team to deliver a well-rounded customer journey.
Please get in touch if you are looking for a job that enables you to make large, positive impact globally.
Marketing Lead at Little Journey
Most importantly, we are looking for someone and keen to work as part of a team, sharing their experience and ingenuity to improve what we do. As a Digital Designer at Little Journey you will:
- Work with the leadership team to develop the marketing strategies for the business, leading the uptake and delivery with the wider team and creating revisions based on new market trends.
- Research, analyse and present market trends, demographics and competitor research. Using your findings to drive key decisions and strategies.
- Create effective omni-channel campaigns, providing a full 360 journey for our customers with online and offline targeted materials.
- Prepare and adapt pricing strategies based on market insights and existing knowledge within the field.
- Provide in-depth information to new clients, be the business marketing representative for key stakeholder meetings.
- Creating and adhering to marketing budgets, providing cost-effective marketing solutions and ideas.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog and social media channels to attract and convert our target customers.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and charities to drive credibility, awareness and sales.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, tools and events to gain insight and track against company goals and KPIs.
- Have an understanding of marketing techniques used within the healthcare, pharma and/or clinical research sectors.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Working knowledge of the latest analytics tools and Google analytics
- Experience identifying target audiences, new audiences and tailoring content to target these audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to translate and visualise complex research and outcomes into a presentable format in common language
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Aptitude with various social media platforms to allow for effective content creation and reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organisation and time management skills
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An enthusiastic individual, willing to learn and feel passionate about your work
- A strong team player that can work with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals
- Able to work independently when called upon
- A strong communicator with the ability and patience to present new concepts to healthcare professionals
- A sound problem-solver with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- A proven track record of successful, well rounded and insightful marketing campaigns
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively, with the ability to prioritise tasks for yourself and any external suppliers.
Are you Interested?
That’s great! Click the button below to send us a message, or send your CV in an email to: email@example.com
Have a Question?
Whether you want to chat about our work, give us some feedback or simply say ‘hello’. We would love to hear from you!