Specialising in human-centred UX and UI design
Job Role Summary
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join us as we rapidly expand into new areas. They will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for Little Journey’s application and back-end platform, creating new product offerings and digital solutions. This will include using co-design and development techniques to undertake in-depth user research, producing flexible and forward-thinking designs, and working closely with development teams to implement and test new products and offerings. They will be responsible for ensuring all existing technology is up-to date with best practises.
Please get in touch if you are looking for a job that enables you to make large, positive impact globally.
Digital Designer at Little Journey
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is keen to work as part of a team, sharing their experience and ingenuity to enhance our approach. As a Digital Designer at Little Journey, you will:
- Develop tools and methods for collecting user research data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires to investigate design requirements for new projects and our existing technology suite.
- Build a deep and genuine understanding of our customers, consumers and end users, to ensure all designs are meaningful and meet the users’ needs
- Use research outcomes, user feedback and UI/UX expertise to improve the existing Little Journey platform
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and digital prototypes.
- Test the UX and UI for new features with Little Journey user groups, using the outcomes to lead further iterations of the design and interface.
- Prepare and present your research discoveries and insight activities back to the team at our monthly team meetings.
- Use your skills in graphic design to create marketing and support materials to aid the uptake of Little Journey globally.
- Manage small teams of external contractors, preparing briefs and aligning to budgets to utilise skills of illustrators and animators during sprint projects
- Design, produce and manage interactive online content, including website content, email templates, social media and promotional artwork
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed at every brand touchpoint, building a consistent look and feel for Little Journey within every project.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure a smooth implementation of new features and designs.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UX/UI/Graphic design experience for digital products or services.
- Working knowledge of the latest UX/UI design software (Adobe XD, Sketch, In Vision)
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (in particular, Illustrator, InDesign and XD)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to translate and visualise complex research and outcomes into a presentable format in common language
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Aptitude with various social media platforms to allow for effective content creation.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organisation and time management skills
- Confidence to present and display design project work, working with teams and users to gain constructive feedback.
- An enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and passionate about their work
- A strong team player that can work with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals
- Ability to work independently when called upon
- A strong communicator with the ability and patience to present new concepts to healthcare professionals
- A sound problem-solver with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Responsive and open to focus group and user feedback, with the ability to adapt designs and content to meet user and company requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, prioritising tasks for yourself and any external suppliers.
Are you Interested?
That’s great! Click the button below to send us a message, or send your CV and Portfolio in an email to: email@example.com
Have a Question?
Whether you want to chat about our work, give us some feedback or simply say ‘hello’. We would love to hear from you!